Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Digital Layouts

I used a lot of free fonts and brushes for this soccer layout. I created the paper and elements to go with another paper I had. /// The pink layout was my first PSE 5.0 Layout. I loved capturing the early days of my daughter learning to put on her own lipstick for special occassions. She looks like such a pro. /// For the "Lion King" Layout, I wanted to find a way to capture the constant movement, lights, and visuals of all going on around us. I was really pleased with the filmstrip stacking that allowed that sensation./// The "QUEEN for a Day" layout was created from free elements from "Julie" at Scrapbook Max. She was just walking along at the amusement park...the background and moment pretty UN-remarkable. The crown helped make something of a "nothing" kind of moment. I just liked the picture for some reason. /// This winter picture is one where I was learning to use brushes to acheive the "grunge" look.

No comments: